Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Quads N Gladiators

Quads and Gladiators is an idea given to me by Jeff Rice the Owner of Flower City CrossFit.  I have been going there for over four years now.  I just started attending these tournaments per the request of Laura Rice to vend at their in house competition.  I was blown away by the amount of people interested in wearing some GodsNGladiators gear.  By the time they hosted the WNY Masters Team Throwdown I was more than excited to attend as a vendor.  The Gladiators are making their way in to the CrossFit community.  It seems a great fit and I have a lot of fun vending while watching these amazing athletes take it to the next level in the arena.
Per the suggestion of my box owner Jeff Rice at Flower City CrossFit I have designed the "Quades N Gladiators"