Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Iron Core CrossFit

An other fun Crossfit event where I was lucky enough to vend.  Having known the owner of Iron Core CrossFit; Jason Walsh as one of my first trainers from Flower City CrossFit I already new that this was gonna be a good time.  And that it was.  I watched a lot of athletes go at it in four person teams; all ages and ethnicities just having fun while getting an amazing work out in all at the same time.
This is what really gets my attention about CrossFit is that people are having fun!  It is such an intense work out that you share with everyone because they are doing the exact same thing as you.  It creates an environment that you can share experiences with others and help grow the community.   And when I say community I mean in and out side the gym.